Termes and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Awlest website.
Awlest.com is a site managed by Awlest SPRL.
The address of our head office is:
6, rue de Vinalmont
VAT number: BE0656.515.212
EU VAT ID: BE0656514212
+32 (0)491/ 361.628
2, Awlest SPRL reserves the right for any typographical errors on this site. Nor can we 100% guarantee that all images on the site will display the products correctly.
3, The prices displayed on the home page during the time of ordering are the prices that apply. The prices include 21% VAT.
4. During the checkout you have the following payment options:
4.1 Credit Card (Bancontact, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. All communication takes place via encrypted servers with an authentic SSL certificate.
4.2 PayPal is used when you do not want to provide credit card details. You can create a free account and then transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account. (it usually takes about two days to register and use PayPal as a payment method). Go to paypal.com to register.
5. The delivery time is 4-15 business days. We ship with Bpost. The shipping costs to Spain are € 5.99. Awlest SPRL is responsible in the event of damage or loss of shipment to the customer.
6. Undelivered items. We charge € 15 if you cannot receive your order or refuse to accept the package. If you change your mind while your package is already underway, then you must accept the package and then send it back to us, otherwise, it will be registered as 'not received' and the costs will be charged automatically. If you send the package back to us, you are responsible for transport risks.
7. You have the full right to return your order within 14 days from the date of purchase, provided it is unused and returned undamaged, with the original stickers and labels. Read more at "Returns and Exchanges".
The right to cancel does not apply to the following type of contract:
Contracts for the delivery of goods that are made according to the wishes and specifications of the customer or that are clearly personalized.
If you return your order, we will reimburse all payments received, including shipping costs. If only part of an order is returned, the shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
8. Contact our customer service via email@example.com if there are problems with your order or shipment. This includes problems such as transport damage, defective products, or incorrect orders. Please note that we always need photographic proof of the defective product, which must be sent to us by e-mail, in order to process your complaint.
9. By placing an order at Awlest you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
You must also:
1. Register with your real name, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment details.
2. Specify a delivery address that is not a PO box.
We cannot accept your order if your payment is not accepted by the payment terms partner (eg Stripe or PayPal).
10. Online Dispute Resolution (ADR) / (ODR)
The European Commission has launched an online platform for dispute resolution in Europe: the ODR Platform. On this platform, consumers and entrepreneurs can - via an Alternative or Online Dispute Resolution (ADR / ODR) - submit a dispute to the relevant disputes committee. Because this platform helps to settle disputes outside the court, it is often a less expensive, simpler and faster solution. The ODR has been operational since 9 January 2016 and is accessible to consumers and traders via http://ec.europa.eu/odr
11. Newsletter / SMS
When you shop at Awlest SPRL, you also get the option to receive our newsletter, which is sent 1-2 times a week. The newsletter contains recommendations for new products you might be interested in, promotions, or other news about Awlest and the products we sell. Text messages are sent 5-10 times a year with recommendations for new products you may be interested in, promotions or other news about Awlest and the products we sell.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time in the following way:
Click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.
If you no longer wish to receive our SMS, you can unsubscribe at any time in the following way:
Instructions for unsubscribing are included in each SMS. Follow these instructions to unsubscribe from our SMS service.
Send an email to email@example.com and let us know that you no longer wish to receive our SMS.
Personal design - Terms and Conditions
Conditions for personal embroidery and Screen printing:
The right to return does not apply to products with a personal design in the form of embroidery, flags, brands, and text.
The delivery time for Custom Made: 4-15 days
The delivery time for large orders (+10 pcs.) And Logo: 7-25 days
The images shown are only an example of the final product. We reserve the right for any deviations -
We reserve the right to refuse embroidery with inappropriate content.
Embroidery on the side:
Most products can also be embroidered on the side. When you buy a cap with embroidery on the side, it is only embroidered on the sides and not on the front or back.
You can find the current prices here: Awlest.com
Changes to the design are possible if our customer service can still stop the order before production has started. Therefore, immediately contact our customer service if you discover an error. Always double-check the order confirmations. Orders with logos that are already in production can always be canceled but at a price of € 50.
We respect copyright and therefore reserve the right to cancel orders that infringe copyright/copyright.
When you upload a logo or design, you guarantee that you have the full right to use the logo or design. When placing an order you accept our purchase conditions and we are exempt from all claims and claims with regard to copyright and copyright infringement. You become and are responsible for the written consent of the use of the logo for commercial purposes, if applicable. With these purchase conditions, Awlest SPRL is indemnified against all costs of defense and other costs that apply if a lawsuit takes place.
We reserve the right to minor deviations in the appearance, the embroidery and the shape of the products.
We also reserve the right to printing and writing errors.
We always try to make our images as realistic as possible, but we cannot guarantee that your screen will display the products correctly.
We reserve the right to any delays caused by the supplier or carrier.
We reserve the right to any deviations in round and square logos (not exactly round or exactly square).